Thursday, February 16, 2017

Video: Direct to Stamp and Rolling



Hello! Today I have a petite arrangement with my new Fabulous Flowers set. Stamped in bold first for eye popping color, I'll demonstrate how to roll on just a hint of color with the two step line art elements to add dimension, artsy flair and detail that looks like YOU drew it yourself! Please enjoy!



Gina K. Fabulous Flowers stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury White (4” x 5 ¼”) and Peach Bellini (4 ¼” x 5 ½’) cardstock
Gina K. Designs Peach Bellini, Lipstick, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Asparagus, Jellybean, Wild Dandelion, Prickly Pear ink pads
Gina K. Stitched (or double stitched) oval dies and die cutting machine, acrylic block, adhesive foam squares
Optional: Spectrum Noir BG 3 marker

4 comments:

  1. Really love your videos. I like B for a cleaner look. Thanks Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cand S designs. I prefer B. Any idea when the next Stately Flowers will be produced. I have all the sets and would love to have the last 12 states. Do you have some videos using these flowers? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set - I loved both but my FAVORITE is the one with out the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer B. And I do like being reminded of this technique. Like so many useful ones, I forget it at times.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)