Friday, February 1, 2013

Simple Birthday

Here is a very simple card I made with the new Free with Three  Sweet Tweets set.  I just stamped the large and small flower randomly in black ink on Pure Luxury White and then had fun coloring with some bright Copics.
These images also fit in the Marvy flower punch Gina used to carry.  I added a few adhesive rhinestones for bling.  Card base is Black Onyx.  Adding the bird carrying the present popped up would be the icing on this birthday card's cake, but I was in a hurry!  Maybe later!


These adorable stamps is only free for a few more weeks! Have you picked out your three sets yet? :)

Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. That is such a delightful and easy design that packs lots of fun and cheer in it. I just love it. I need to do some CAS valentines too, so this might work for me to do a similar type of design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is beautiful! Love the colours and the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card that looks like fun to color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great way to use the flower stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Great whimsical design and love the punched flower!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)